EQUINE PHOTOGRAPHER – UK
I’m a professional equine photographer – UK based and specialising in natural, relaxed equine photography.
“I want you to love the entire process – not just the end result!”
LEADING EQUINE PHOTOGRAPHER – UK
If you’re searching for an equine photographer I’d love to tell you a little about me and what I do
Are you looking for an Equine Photographer?
When you begin your search for an equine photographer you will soon discover what sort of photographs you are drawn to and you will get a feel for each photographer from the style of their website and what they have to say. When you find someone producing photographs you love, who also speaks your language, and makes you feel totally at ease, you have probably found the best equine photographer for you!
Equine Photography – why me?
Take a little time to choose a photographer – it’s a really important decision. Getting it right will not only result in photographs you will absolutely love, but it will also ensure that the whole process is a thoroughly enjoyable experience too – from start to finish. I strive to create beautiful artwork for my clients but I also work really hard to make it fun and totally enjoyable. I would like to think that I am a totally relaxed equine photographer. I know very few people who actually like having their picture taken so my goal is to make everyone (very quickly) forget about the photography and simply enjoy spending time with their horse!
How your equine photographer should prepare your for your shoot
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- I’ll send you an information pack as soon as you enquire about booking your equine photography UK photoshoot
- We’ll talk a few times before the shoot – either on email, the phone, Skype or face to face – or a combination of all those things!
- I’ll make sure that I’ve found out exactly what you’d like from your photography and we’ll plan your session around this
- Once the shoot date is agreed I’ll keep in touch and send you a more detailed preparation sheet a week or so before the day of the photoshoot
- We’ll talk a day or so before the photoshoot – just as a final catch up and so that I can answer any last minute questions
On the day of your shoot
WE’LL SPEND A LITTLE TIME GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER AND WORK OUT THE BEST LOCATIONS FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHY
- I will spend a little time getting to know you before we even think about getting a camera out of the bag!
- I always think that this is time well spent and will reassure you that I am very easy going and that this won’t be an ordeal for you
- Hardly anyone likes having their picture taken so you will almost certainly be nervous at this point – whilst that’s perfectly normal I guarantee that you will soon forget about the photography and will thoroughly enjoy the session
- We will then have a quick look around and I will make a note of all the locations I think will work well as backdrops
- If your horse has a different agenda (which is often the case) we simply adapt as we go along and work with whatever is happening
After your shoot
I’LL ENJOY TAKING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH POST PRODUCTION AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED TAKING THEM
- I firmly believe that editing your images is just as important as the photography and this is a part of my job I really love
- I have trained with some of the leading Photoshop experts in the country and have developed a natural, but distinctive style of both colour and black and white photography
- Once your images are fully edited you will come to my studio/gallery for your viewing and ordering session – this is the really exciting bit!
- Once you have seen your images for the first time we can then start to create a shortlist of your favourite images
- Once the photography begins I will keep talking to you all of the time so that you know what I am trying to achieve
- I will then take you round the studio and show you the frames, canvasses, folios and albums and help you pick the products which are right for you
I am a really busy horse photographer and tend to get booked
up many months in advance. If you have a special horse that you’d like to celebrate please get in touch – I’d love to hear from you x
JOIN MY PRIVATE NEWSLETTER
If you’d like to be the first to hear about my exclusive equine photography offers please
subscribe to my private newsletter. I promise I won’t be emailing regularly but I will let
you know about any limited offers I create before they are promoted anywhere else
I will also keep you up to date with my equine photography - UK adventures…
where I have been, who I have seen and I will, of course, share some
beautiful images with you
Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list
“Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment
until it becomes a memory”
JENNIFER GILLAM PHOTOGRAPHY
Oakridge Studio, Oakridge, Newtown Common, Berkshire RG20 9DE
email: email@example.com - mobile: 07785 330 128