A TOTALLY UNIQUE AND PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
“I want you to love the entire process – not just the end result!”
HORSE PHOTOGRAPHER UK
Horse Photography Near Me
“If you are searching for an
equine photographer I’d love to tell you a little about me and my approach to equine photography. I’m based on the Berkshire/Hampshire border but travel throughout the UK and beyond”
Best Equine Photographer in the UK?
It’s a big question with a very simple answer. When you start looking for an equine photographer you will soon discover what sort of images you are drawn to and you will get a feel for the photographer from their website and what they have to say. When you find someone producing images you love, who also speaks your language and makes you feel totally at ease you have probably found the best equine photographer for you!
Beautiful Horse Photography
I really recommend that you take a little time to choose an equine photographer that’s right for you – it’s a really important decision. Getting it right will not only result in images you will absolutely love, but it will also ensure that the whole process is a thoroughly enjoyable experience too – from start to finish. I strive to create beautiful artwork for my clients but I also work really hard to make it fun and totally relaxed. I know that few people like having their picture taken so my goal is to make people very quickly forget about the photography and simply enjoy spending time with their horse!
Before the shoot
I’LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW AND TRY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE
- I’ll send you an information pack out as soon as you enquire about booking your shoot
- We’ll talk a few times before the shoot – either on email, the phone, Skype or face to face – or a combination of all those things!
- I’ll make sure that I’ve found out exactly what you’d like from your equine shoot and we’ll plan your session around this
- Once the shoot date is agreed I’ll keep in touch and send you a more detailed preparation sheet a week or so before the day of the photography
- We’ll talk a day or so before the shoot – just as a final catch up and so that I can answer any last minute questions
On the day of the shoot
WE’LL SPEND A LITTLE TIME GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER AND WORK OUT THE BEST LOCATIONS FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHY
- I will spend a little time getting to know you before we even think about getting a camera out of the bag!
- I always think that this is time well spent and will reassure you that I am very easy going and that this won’t be an ordeal for you
- Hardly anyone likes having their picture taken so you will almost certainly be nervous at this point – whilst that’s perfectly normal I guarantee that you will soon forget about the photography and will thoroughly enjoy the session
- We will then have a quick look around and I will make a note of all the locations I think will work well as backdrops
- If your horse has a different agenda (which is often the case) we simply adapt as we go along and work with whatever is happening
After the shoot
I’LL ENJOY TAKING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH POST PRODUCTION AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED TAKING THEM
- I firmly believe that editing your images is just as important as the photography and this is a part of my job I really love
- I have trained with some of the leading Photoshop experts in the country and have developed a natural, but distinctive style of both colour and black and white photography
- Once your images are fully edited you will come to my studio/gallery for your viewing and ordering session – this is the really exciting bit!
- Once you have seen your images for the first time we can then start to create a shortlist of your favourite images
- Once the photography begins I will keep talking to you all of the time so that you know what I am trying to achieve
- I will then take you round the studio and show you the frames, canvasses, folios and albums and help you pick the products which are right for you
I have a limited number of equine sessions available each month and tend to get booked
up many months in advance. Please get in touch asap if you’d like to book your session
JOIN MY PRIVATE NEWSLETTER
If you’d like to be the first to hear about my exclusive equine photography offers please
subscribe to my private newsletter. I promise I won’t be emailing regularly but I will let
you know about any limited offers I create before they are promoted anywhere else
I will also keep you up to date with my equine photography adventures…
where I have been, who I have seen and I will, of course, share some
beautiful images with you
Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list
“Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment
until it becomes a memory”
JENNIFER GILLAM PHOTOGRAPHY
Oakridge Studio, Oakridge, Newtown Common, Berkshire RG20 9DE
email: email@example.com - mobile: 07785 330 128