YOUR EQUINE PHOTOSHOOT
Your equine photoshoot – what to expect. My clients book their equine photoshoots for all sorts of reasons. Maybe it’s time to celebrate a new horse. It could be that there is a big birthday coming up and they want to treat themselves to some beautiful artwork for their home. Sadly it may be time to say goodbye to a dear friend. Whatever the reason I simply want to capture the love you have for your horse, so that you never forget! You can click here to see more of my work.
“I want you to love the entire process – not just the end result!”
YOUR EQUINE PHOTOSHOOT – WHAT TO EXPECT!
Everything you need to know about your equine photoshoot
Your equine photoshoot - what happens before you book?
- I’ll send you an information pack as soon as you enquire about booking your equine photography UK photoshoot
- We’ll talk a few times before the shoot – either on email, the phone, Skype or face to face – or a combination of all those things!
- I will make sure that I’ve found out exactly what you’d like from your photography and we’ll plan your session around this
Once the photoshoot is booked…
- Once the date is agreed I’ll send you a really detailed preparation pack and we’ll catch up on the phone
- We will talk again a day or so before the photoshoot – just a final catch up and so that I can answer any last minute questions
On the day of your photoshoot
WE’LL SPEND A LITTLE TIME GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER
- We’ll plan our locations before I even think about getting a camera out of the bag!
- I think that this is time well spent and will ensure the photoshoot runs smoothly
We’ll have a plan but will ‘go with the horse!’
- I like to have a plan but also to just see what a horse does first. Sometimes the unexpected moments create the best equine portraits
- I’m equally comfortable settling lively horses as well as getting the best out of their super chilled counterparts!
After your photoshoot
Editing is as important as taking the original photography
- I firmly believe that editing your images is just as important as the photography – it makes such a difference
- I love very natural, but distinctive, colour and black and white photography
- Once your images are fully edited you will come to my studio/gallery for your viewing and ordering session – this is the really exciting bit!
The Design Session
- We’ll soon start to create a shortlist of your favourite images
- I create wall art samples so that you can see exactly how your photographs will look hanging on the wall
- The studio has plenty of frames, canvasses, folios and reveal boxes to look at so that you can pick the products which are perfect for you
LEADING EQUINE PHOTOGRAPHER UK
What to Expect – your Equine Photoshoot – I want you to feel totally prepared!
Looking for an Equine Photographer?
When you search for an equine photographer you’ll soon discover what sort of photographs you are drawn to. You should look for someone producing photographs you love. Someone who makes you feel totally at ease. If you can tick those boxes you have probably found the best equine photographer for you!
Why – Jennifer Gillam?
When you choose the right photographer the whole process will be a thoroughly enjoyable experience – from start to finish. Very few people like having their picture taken so my goal is to make everyone forget about the photography and simply enjoy spending time with their horse! You can click here to see plenty of people (who hate being in front of the camera) having a really lovely time during their Jennifer Gillam equine photoshoot!!
JOIN MY PRIVATE NEWSLETTER
If you’d like to be the first to hear about my exclusive equine photography offers please
subscribe to my private newsletter. I promise I won’t be emailing regularly but I will let
you know about any limited offers I create before they are promoted anywhere else
I will also keep you up to date with my equine photography – UK adventures…
where I have been, who I have seen and I will, of course, share some
beautiful images with you
Be sure to add email@example.com to your contacts list