Who is the best newborn photographer in Berkshire? This is a question I am often asked.
If you’re searching for a newborn photographer in Berkshire CONGRATULATIONS! You may well already have asked yourself this very question! There is no simple answer and there are plenty of us to choose from. The best newborn photographer in Berkshire will end up being the one who is perfect for you. When you begin to search for your newborn photographer you will start to realise what’s important to you.
How to work out who is the best newborn photographer in Berkshire – FOR YOU!
I think this is the most important consideration. Your newborn photographs will be something you cherish for the rest of your life so make sure the style of newborn photography is absolutely timeless. I offer a bright, contemporary style of newborn baby photography, which is pure and totally timeless. Click here to see some of my most recent work
What Sort of Studio
When you ask ‘who is the best newborn photographer in Berkshire’ you should also consider their studio. It won’t always be easy for you to work this out from someone’s website but it’s a really important consideration. Your newborn photoshoot may well be one of the first times you leave the house with your new baby. As a result, you want the studio to be homely and somewhere you can feel totally at ease. You will find that the first few weeks aren’t always easy, so choose somewhere nice! I decided to build a studio in the grounds of my house because I wanted to control exactly what the end result would be like. I have created a really welcoming and homely environment and my clients are often amazed at how lovely the setting is.
Is it a specialist newborn photography studio?
It’s also important to consider if the studio is a specialist or a generic studio. There are lots of ‘all round’ studios, who also offer baby photography. I would personally recommend choosing a specialist – especially for precious little newborn babies. The Jennifer Gillam studio is totally set up as a baby photography studio and I’ve listed below just some of the things I think are really important:
- The studio is totally private – when you need to feed and settle your baby I will leave you in peace
- It’s separate from the house and is completely self-contained – it also has it’s own kitchen area and toilet (just for you!)
- I’d like to think I have thought about everything – a fully equipped changing table, comfy sofas, refreshments and a fridge to store food and baby milk in. I even have a perfect prep machine
- Pretty much everything you will need for your baby for the photoshoot so no need to worry about what to bring
- I generally only book one baby photoshoot per day. This means that you can head across at a time that works for you. It also means that I won’t be rushing you if your baby is a little unsettled
Absolutely amazing photographer who made me feel at ease the moment we met her. The studio is incredible and makes you feel totally relaxed – it really is a home from home. Would highly recommend it… her work is amazing too!! Emily Russell – Berkshire
What products are available to purchase after the photoshoot
I’ve been a baby photographer since 2010 and, over the years, I have created a beautiful selection of photography products. Everything I offer has been carefully chosen to work perfectly with the simplicity of newborn baby photography. From wall art to handmade keepsakes, every single thing I offer will work perfectly with your baby photographs. You can click here to find out more about what newborn baby photography products I offer.