PROBABLY THE MOST PRECIOUS IMAGES YOU WILL EVER OWN
“It’s not just about the images through – it’s about the entire experience!”
AWARD WINNING NEWBORN AND BABY PHOTOSHOOTS
“Her studio is amazing it felt like a home from home” – Rachel Lee
“Set up with everything you could possibly need for a newborn, Jennifer’s studio really is a home from home” – Hannah Briggs
My newborn and baby photoshoots take place on the Berkshire/Hampshire border where I have a beautiful baby photography studio in the grounds of my house. I’m really proud of my studio – it doesn’t feel like a professional studio at all. I played a big part in its design and loved watching it being built. It contains everything I could possibly want as a professional baby photographer but I also wanted it to feel like a home as well. It’s a really comfortable and welcoming space and the perfect place for a totally relaxed baby photoshoot where tired parents can shut out the rest of the world for a precious few hours
What to expect at your newborn or baby photoshoot
I changed the way I undertake both newborn and baby photoshoots after the 2020 lockdown eased and created a brand area in my studio, which enables me be totally ‘hands-off’ and so safe and socially distanced. This new approach has enabled me to introduce a beautifully simple and contemporary style. It’s bright and clean and the focus is now very much on the baby and family.
Before your newborn or baby photoshoot
I’LL HELP YOU TO PREPARE FOR YOUR NEWBORN OR BABY PHOTOSHOOT AND WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE
- I’ll send you some information about what a newborn ot baby photoshoot with me is all about as soon as you enquire about booking your session
- If you’re booking a newborn photoshoot I will simply add you to my register and reserve a floating window for you around your due date – I often get booked up a number of months in advance so registering as early as possible increases your chances of a perfectly timed newborn session
- I’ll only finalise a date for your newborn photography session once your baby is born so it remains totally flexible
- A baby photoshoot for an older baby is generally easier to book in but I run a busy studio so please get in touch as soon as you can
- I’ll send you a really detailed preparation sheet before a newborn or older baby photoshoot so that you know precesely what to expect and arrive feeling totally relaxed
On the day of your newborn or
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO SHARE IS THAT YOUR NEWBORN OR BABY PHOTOSHOOT WILL BE A TOTALLY RELAXED AND ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE
- I never have a set format in mind when it comes to a newborn or baby photoshoot and I don’t think I have ever had two shoots the same in all the years I have been a baby photographer
- We will be totally driven by your baby on the day – if they are settled and sleepy that’s great but if they need lots of little feeds and plenty of cuddles that’s absolutely fine too!
- My style of baby photography is extremely relaxed and informal and you’ll soon relaise that the photography is equally relaxed and informal – it’s a wonderful way to capture very real and meaningful photographs of your baby (and family!)
- My studio is completely self contained so there is a kitchen and toilet – all completely separate from the rest of the house – there are also extremely comfortable sofas and (during the colder months) the log burner will be lit
- When your baby needs a feed I can leave you in peace so that you can feed in a totally relaxed and unhurried environement
What happens after your photoshoot?
PROFESSIONAL EDITING WILL TRANSFORM YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS AND IS ALMOST AS IMPORTANT AS THE PHOTOGRAPHY ITSELF
- I firmly believe that professional editing of your images is as important as the photography itself – some say that editing accounts for about 40% of creating beautiful, professional photographs
- Once your photographs are fully edited you will come back to my studio/gallery for your viewing and ordering session – this is the really exciting bit!
- Once you have seen your photographs for the first time we can then start to select your absolutel favourites and decide which ones you would like to hang on the wall and enjoy every sing day!
- I have a really big selection of frames, canvasses, folios and albums at the studio and will help you pick the products which are right for you and your home
My award winning studio is always really busy and I have a limited number of newborn and baby photoshoots available each month. My newborn photoshoots in particular get booked up many months in advance so please get in touch as soon as possible. This is your opportunity to celebrate your precious new baby with photographs you will cherish for a lifetime.
JOIN MY PRIVATE NEWSLETTER
If you’d like to be the first to hear about my exclusive equine photography offers please
subscribe to my private newsletter. I promise I won’t be emailing regularly but I will let
you know about any limited offers I create before they are promoted anywhere else
I will also keep you up to date with my equine photography - UK adventures…
where I have been, who I have seen and I will, of course, share some
beautiful images with you
Be sure to add email@example.com to your contacts list
“Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment
until it becomes a memory”
JENNIFER GILLAM PHOTOGRAPHY
Oakridge Studio, Oakridge, Newtown Common, Berkshire RG20 9DE
email: firstname.lastname@example.org - mobile: 07785 330 128